Berlin Overnight Camp Summer 2023
English Overnight Summer Camp in Berlin
KCAs English overnight camp in Berlin combines city adventure with English learning. Our facilities are located just 10 minutes from the buzzing city center and offer easy access to the main attractions. Our afternoon excursions are dedicated to outdoor activities and trips to the nearby attractions. Of course mornings are dedicated to English learning in comfortable seminar rooms lead by our experienced native English teachers. All campers complete a placement test before the start of camp so that they can be grouped by English level.
NEW! Optional Travel Cancellation Insurance provided by Hanse Merkur
What we offer:
- A full week of English immersion (to see a typical weekly schedule click here)
- Small groups divided by English level
- 3 hours daily of English instruction with planned, structured lessons
- Native English speaking teachers trained in ESL
- Materials and workbooks included
Excursions and activities
- Boulder Climbing
- English movies at the cinema
- Museums (e.g. spy museum, Magicum)
- Excursions to the nearby city center, Legoland, zoo and more
- and more…
- Game nights
- Wii Games
- Camp fire with S’Mores
All in a safe, fun and relaxed atmosphere!
The Campus of International Lomonossow School is located in Berlin Marzahn with it’s beautiful historic town centre and many nearby sites for excursions. There’s a wide range of possibilities for afternoon activities including swimming, trips to the city and it’s attractions, the zoo, climbing centres, bowling alleys, cinemas, the “World Gardens” and it’s cable car and much more!
Our campers stay in comfortable, 2-person accommodation with en-suite bathrooms. Lessons are held in modern, light classrooms and the cosy common rooms are perfect for afternoon activities and game nights. The campus also offers a huge sports field, playgrounds and ping-pong tables.
Camp Start Date16-07-2023
Camp End Date29-07-2023
Allee der Kosmonauten 123