Frankfurt Afternoon Camp Spring 2023
Intensive English Course for Teenagers in the Frankfurt Spring Vacations
- Week 1 of our Spring Break English Camp will be held on the Goethe University Campus in the Frankfurt Westend
- Weeks 2 and 3 of our Spring Break English camp will held in Sachsenhausen at the Haus der Jugend
KCA’s Spring English Afternoon Camp on the campus of the Waldorf School in Frankfurt is a great way to learn English. Our week-long, full immersion intensive English course lets teens dive into the four elements of English immersion: speaking, reading, writing, and listening, with certified and experienced English as a Second Language (ESL) teachers. Our intensive English campers are any teen who wants to improve their English in any one of the above areas.
What we offer
- A week long English course
- Diagnostic testing to ensure correct group placement
- Small groups with a maximum of 8 participants
- Text and workbooks included in the price
- Native English teachers trained in ESL instruction
Goethe University Frankfurt
The new Westend Campus with its park-like ambiance and beautiful travertine-faced buildings is one of Germany’s most attractive. In addition to state-of-the-art lecture rooms, the campus has a beer garden, and several light-filled restaurants and cafes.
Youth Hostel Frankfurt
The hostel is centrally located on the Main River with a view of the skyline. It is only a 10 minute walk to the city centre. 15 museums and almost all sights from the Goethehaus to the Main-Tower are within walking distance. The historic neighbourhood of Old-Sachsenhausen with it´s famous applewinebars begins directly behind the youth hostel.
Camp Start Date03-04-2023
Camp End Date21-04-2023
- Frankfurt Goethe University Westend
- Haus der Jugend
60594 Frankfurt/Main Sachsenhausen